Pages

8.7.07

How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

During a recent visit to Joe Dale's Blog, in among the supportive material about the use of technology in the MFL classroom, I came across a link to this funbie, and thought I'd have a go to see just how addicted I had become to blogging since I took it up. Perhaps as a result of this online test I should reconsider some aspects of my life having discovered I am not the recreational user I thought I was, but instead according to this ...


Joe's blog is not only a valuable resource for teachers wanting to use ICT to enhance learning situations in the MFL classroom, but as a primary school teacher it is a recomended visit, as many of the materials, technologies and tools he uses are readily adaptable and usable in a variety of cross curricular contexts.

No comments: